събота, 28 април 2012 г.

LG Nitro HD Review

LG Nitro HD is an incredible phone. I can't get enough of it since the first time I touched it.

It has a minimalistic design leaving the phone with basically nothing but a body and a screen which makes the phone very elegant. It also feels very good when holding. The phone is large enough with its 4.5 inches display.

But the best part is the hardware: an incredibly fast 1.5GHz dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM available makes the phone a very powerful and fast device in your pocket. The camera is 8mpx which appears to be enough for me. LED flash is included making the pictures on a poor light places look very good and sharp. The battery might be a little bit of an issue but with a moderate usage it should last about 3 days.

LG Nitro HD comes with Gingerbread 2.3.5 android but it will be upgradeable up to 4.0 version.

The phone has everything you would need in such a device, even more than that. I'm very happy with it ever since I won it at http://imgrox.com/x/0/4362/75972/ You can try to win it as well and I assure you - you won't regret this phone!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар